It Just Hasn't Been My Week.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Comedy gold!
I was to busy laughing to help him (the spider that is). I had tears and everything. It'll make a great story when we eventually get kids. :D

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I was to busy laughing to help him (the spider that is). I had tears and everything. It'll make a great story when we eventually get kids. :D
I jumped out on my dad in the garage, he almost hit my and he shouted some swearwords pretty loud and then walked out for a few minutes before coming back. I laughed my gat (afrikaans for bum) off

Reactions: Kittiee Katt

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Omg I swear this girl has no idea about pregnancy and child birth...

She's had some mild morning sickness and thinks its the end of the world, she rang an ambulance last night because she felt "terrible" then refused to go to the hospital.

She also thinks she can go through childbirth with no pain relief - which is possible but she's a sook so I don't see that happening.

She thinks that she needs to eat a ton to keep the baby healthy, which wouldn't be a bad thing but she hasn't eaten a proper meal (meat n veg) since she got here, just deep fried junk.

And last but not least she seems to think that exercise in any amount (light walking included) will make her miscarry. I've tried explaining all the problems with her thinking but all I get in response is "how would you know? You had a miscarriage so you wouldn't!" (ouch!) In a pregnant moody tone.

Teenagers... Geez...

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Holy moly. You need to put on that commander turn and say: "you are having a baby, listen to me. I might know a little bit more than you!"

Sorta thing

As another teen i can pretty much say she is a bit ridiculous

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Holy moly. You need to put on that commander turn and say: "you are having a baby, listen to me. I might know a little bit more than you!"

Sorta thing

As another teen i can pretty much say she is a bit ridiculous
Honestly she's doing my head in. She's only been here a week and already I want to grab her by the ears and shake the crud out of her while screaming some not so pleasant things...

She seems to think that because I miscarried at 16 (body wasn't ready for kids, thankful it happened now as I don't see the point in bringing more kids into the world when there are plenty of kids already alive that need loving families) that I don't know anything about pregnancy. I basically walked my best friend through every stage of her pregnancy, I have 5 younger siblings and a huge family that pops out kids left, right and center.. I'm no expert but I have a decent idea of what I'm talking about.. :/

Maybe if I tell her that a 14yr old thinks she's being silly it might make her rethink the situation? :D

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Big family then. You need to seriously chat with her and get things straight. If she gets to the point where its unbearable deport here to another family member

This 14 year old thinks she should stop being a little sod and grow up.

Dont expect any babies from this guy.
Pets > love at this point in time. Ill leave that stuff for another day hehe

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
The day you get your drivers license that all changes. Then you get a job so you can get the sweet ride to get the girls and the attention, and then you start learning about personal finance because gas, girl, and good dates all cost money.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Big family then. You need to seriously chat with her and get things straight. If she gets to the point where its unbearable deport here to another family member

This 14 year old thinks she should stop being a little sod and grow up.

Dont expect any babies from this guy.
Huge family. And sod is close, I think s.o.b fits better though. :p

And you're smart to not want kids.. They cost a fortune and you're life goes "bye bye" for the next 25 years...

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
The day you get your drivers license that all changes. Then you get a job so you can get the sweet ride to get the girls and the attention, and then you start learning about personal finance because gas, girl, and good dates all cost money.
Those are not things i want at this point in time. I would rather spend money on fish tanks than dates for a while.

Huge family. And sod is close, I think s.o.b fits better though. :p

And you're smart to not want kids.. They cost a fortune and you're life goes "bye bye" for the next 25 years...
Lol. I can imagine its quite a shift. Ill stick with my 20 scaly babies and awesome snake

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Those are not things i want at this point in time. I would rather spend money on fish tanks than dates for a while.

Lol. I can imagine its quite a shift. Ill stick with my 20 scaly babies and awesome snake
So your 21 scaley babies? :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store