Green iguana riot.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wasn't aware that they ate bread or whent nuts over it like that lol....btw nice avatar.

Fatlungy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Reading, Pennsylvania
We had a big one that would eat anything we ate pretty much. Once we got our dogs he got super stressed and we had to give him away. My Mike Vick avatar was kind of obsolete and I always liked the hellraiser movies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We had a big one that would eat anything we ate pretty much. Once we got our dogs he got super stressed and we had to give him away. My Mike Vick avatar was kind of obsolete and I always liked the hellraiser movies.
I remember seeing four footers sunning themselves on the roadside down in PR and a few big ones lived up in a tree near where we stayed at down there.
I was a fan of the first few Hellraisers as well.I have never seen that particular image before.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This is awesome lol. Here in Michigan our only equivalent to this is Canadian geese :p
Yeah we have Canadian geese that are a bit of a nuisance in some areas here.They cover the ground with their droppings which looks like dog poop.

TroyMIfishkeeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2015
Troy, Michigan USA
Yeah we have Canadian geese that are a bit of a nuisance in some areas here.They cover the ground with their droppings which looks like dog poop.
Yeah, nasty green dog poop lmao. The parks in my town are nearly covered in it during the spring. And don't even get me started on the ponds and golf courses
Not to mention the geese are known to go after people at times, especially during nesting/breeding season

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store