Would you consider these fish "rare"?

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
I know I said I would give up on this guy but... the audacity of this man is astounding. Absolute *******

"I know exactly what it is dumb ***. God your a stupid ****. Jealous of people with money too. And still talking to someone who can't admit they are wrong. ****ing idiot. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Obviously I censored part of it to post here, he was referring to an AUL. He said he regularly sees them at a shop in Des Moines, I told him that AULs are rarely imported and he almost 100% definitely saw an african lungfish. That's his reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Guys,

"I can't help myself, you are just so stupid. So because you know 3 people who
sell the bass, that's all there is right? Only 3 people who can get them. WRONG!! And Aussie lungs. Puhleeeeeeze.... You don't know that they are very attainable dipshit. Do the YouTube world a favor a go away. The fish forums are calling you to give your "expert" advice. Water wolves and monster fish keepers seems about your speed."

He went after MFK at this point, give 'em hell

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Link the video, or where this is happening. I'll troll him until he decides he wants to become a Tibetan monk just to get away from me.

Reactions: Oompa Loompa

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL @Waterwolves.

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016

There you go, it is the 13th comment down I believe. I am the only one who has replied, his name is Burt McAster. There's like 14 replies to it I think

When was the last time someone was on Waterwolves? They don't look like they have been active in years

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Dude your arguing on a YouTube comments section. There are no winners there.
True, sometimes I'm so stubborn I don't know when to give it up though, lol

But considering I spend a lot of time on MFK, and I've learned most of my information about the fishkeeping hobby from MFK, I'm willing to return the favor and fight tooth and nail for this site

Reactions: Kittiee Katt
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store