How many wc per week/2weeks?

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
if you click the quoted post, the guy answered homers questions inside the quote brackets, 7 was the only thing that wasn't in there. Still, hes being stubborn about a tank size and that's what I don't like.
oh I see, well that's a relief ....I thought he answered with the number "7" and everyone was just like OBLIVIOUS to it LMAO!!! .....I'm sitting here reading the thread like.... "Is everyone speaking an alien language I don't understand but they do? Why is everyone still responding like nothing happened? is "7" the magic numerical answer to everything in life, WTF???? YOU GUYS ARE LOSING IT"

Reactions: Fat Homer

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
oh I see, well that's a relief ....I thought he answered with the number "7" and everyone was just like OBLIVIOUS to it LMAO!!! .....I'm sitting here reading the thread like.... "Is everyone speaking an alien language I don't understand but they do? Why is everyone still responding like nothing happened? is "7" the magic numerical answer to everything in life, WTF???? YOU GUYS ARE LOSING IT"
frank...its 1 pm....should you be this drunk already?

to be fair I did the same thing, I was like this smart ass SOB...then I clicked the post lol.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Its now 1:30 am for me so im off...

To the OP, basically what this comes down to is either one of 2 options

1. Upgrade to a much larger tank + get better filtration + keep aro

2. Keep current tank + SELL aro + get smaller more appropriate fish... If you live in India, could consider SMALL species of snakeheads???

Reactions: Frank Castle

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Hey guys can I keep a 3 foot arowana in my 3 foot tank?

Serious note I had arowanas at 3 feet and my 500 gallon was too small for it...

I think the best thing to do is take the arowana back to the shop. This will solve your issues I promise! Guaranteed method

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
At 7 Am walking the dog, I was asked if I was ready for a beer yet, today I said not yet, last week I had one.
I must admit when I first saw the post, I thought, this can't be real, but I hadn't had that beer.
LOL.

This sort of OP is not one we like. I wish there were aros that could live in a 4ft. One of the new guys at the LFS really spoiled it when he said a jardini could live in there.... otherwise the shop is awesome

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store