Should we not give people nicknames?

Should nicknames for active contributers be more of a thing?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Cant really judge post counts all the time. Sometimes its quality over quantity.
This is very true.. I for example have a very high post count considering how little knowledge I actually contribute. Most of my post count comes from asking questions, not answering them. :D

Reactions: jaws7777

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
and you keep asking those questions, you may find your self paying it back by answering others questions from what you have learned by asking before. :)

Reactions: Hendre and jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
This is very true.. I for example have a very high post count considering how little knowledge I actually contribute. Most of my post count comes from asking questions, not answering them. :D
+1 for both

and you keep asking those questions, you may find your self paying it back by answering others questions from what you have learned by asking before. :)

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
The reason I joined was to ask my endless list of questions. Maybe one day I can help someone with the knowledge from all the questions I've asked. :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Thats what it is all about,

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
That is what i have started doing. Using info from other sources, forum or not to give advice.

Active contributors. Talking smack on the lounge doesnt get you anywhere post wise

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Cant really judge post counts all the time. Sometimes its quality over quantity.
To take it a step further(from what others have said)

Half of some people's post count consist of only , 'LOL'

Too the best of my knowledge I've only posted a LOL once and some kid(stalker) called me out on it.

Reactions: jaws7777

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
To take it a step further(from what others have said)

Half of some people's post count consist of only , 'LOL'

Too the best of my knowledge I've only posted a LOL once and some kid(stalker) called me out on it.
I lol, and then usually continue to whatever the subject is

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store