Wy has this Peacock Bass part of forum gone so ****e ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^Another name from back in the day....keep em comin.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
It's nice to see some familiar faces are still around. I'm sure there are few more that will join in

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have always been a kelberi man and I'm currently raising two bahias and a "gold" kel that I got from Jojo.I did have a xingu recently until it jumped out of the tank.

Bennlfer

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2009
Nunya
I know what you guys mean about it being slow. I used to have trouble keeping up on all the threads, now it's incredibly slow. I place blame on Facebook hehe

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Really good to hear from you Old School Cichla Guys! And trying to put this section of forum" back on top! Thinking this king of fish really deserves more new people keeping them and coming onto this cichla part of forum to post there pics and chat with fellow cichla keepers and get some advice from you O"G" s

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Controversy killed the cichla section. There's more bs over cichla than most other aquarium fish. Cb's being sold as WC, common species being sold for more than what they are. The past 3-4 years have been terrible as far as that and it's definitely made people not want to spend big money on something that they would grow out only to find out later that its a lie.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store