Police Officers Refused Service at Taco Bell

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I suppose. I'm just going off of what I've seen around me.

Bob is 15 and working at McDonald's.
Bob gets fired for stupid (in his eyes, anyway) reason.
Bob still wants money.
Bob sees a big TV in someones house while walking past.
Bob goes back later to steal said TV.
Bob then becomes a thief because he wants money and doesn't have a job and guess what? Crime pays well apparently... Until you go to prison anyway..

This is just what I've seen around me. Kids are so cotton wooled these days that if you tell them "no! bad child!" they go stupid and be all like "mum told me no, now I'm going to become a criminal to prove she can't tell me what to do, I am the one in charge after all."

If that all makes sense? :)
I see your point Kittiee,I just feel that more sinister forces are at play here but I hope that I am wrong.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I see your point Kittiee,I just feel that more sinister forces are at play here but I hope that I am wrong.
Fingers crossed that you are. :)

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
It would be interesting if we had an opportunity to spend a few minutes talking to the ones that did this. We're basing opinion based on what the news reports, me included of course.

Who knows we all may change our current position after speaking with them as individuals. We could end up supporting them to keep their employment or wanting the death penalty based on how they come across as humane beings LOL...

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
again as I stated earlier we where not there, We, and yes this includes me love to generalize, make a snap opinion based on nothing but what ever redirect we get from the media.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Bob stole the tv because he was a low life not because he lost his job... had he stolen food because he could not afford any thats one thing.

Get fired get another job thats life.

Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The restaurant actually has the right to refuse service
But that would be the owner if anything,not a bunch of employees of his...right?
But is important to remember that it does not carry the weight of law. Even if a private establishment posts no guns allowed this is not a lawful posting, if they see me with my legally owned and licencee weapon they have the right to ask me to leave, at that time I must leave but broke no laws by entering even tho posted.
there has to be a reason for not granting service, IE disturbing the peace, whither by action or appearance. as in ordering your cake in pee stained underwear in dire need of a shower
Hello; These comments are of interest to me. I do not think being a police officer counts. Thanks Pop's for the comments on CC. I sometimes face such a decision.

It almost gives me hope for the world
hello; So you are almost an optimist. I am a dedicated pessimist.

You guys are too soft. I woulda liked to see them fired and their unemployment denied! ;D
Hello; Yes to this. Were I an owner I might support a worker for refusal of service to some folks, but not police in general. I have been given a bad time by some police and treated fine by others. There are a few officers I would not wet on if they were on fire, but most are OK.

Get fired get another job thats life
Hello; Yes to this.

Hello; A while back I bought a blue LED light for my front porch. Put it on a light sensor an let it burn all night. I live on one of the two main roads in the county so figure the area cops see it. Hope it makes them feel better a little.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hello; These comments are of interest to me. I do not think being a police officer counts. Thanks Pop's for the comments on CC. I sometimes face such a decision.

hello; So you are almost an optimist. I am a dedicated pessimist.

Hello; Yes to this. Were I an owner I might support a worker for refusal of service to some folks, but not police in general. I have been given a bad time by some police and treated fine by others. There are a few officers I would not wet on if they were on fire, but most are OK.

Hello; Yes to this.

Hello; A while back I bought a blue LED light for my front porch. Put it on a light sensor an let it burn all night. I live on one of the two main roads in the county so figure the area cops see it. Hope it makes them feel better a little.
I like the blue light idea.... we did blue ribbons.....

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Wow I haven't heard or seen any of that, I like those ideas.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store