Orinocensis pair breeding

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Nice video. Those fish are really glowing. You have to love that demon red colored eye! I've found orinos to be some of the nastiest cichla to keep. They can be real SOBs but you cant beat their coloration and bulldog personalities.

Reactions: JONNY CICHLA

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Nice video. Those fish are really glowing. You have to love that demon red colored eye! I've found orinos to be some of the nastiest cichla to keep. They can be real SOBs but you cant beat their coloration and bulldog personalities.
Thanks for reply buddy! on being one of the nastiest cichla" mine are real babies and the pair with my kelberi (wich are smaller) get pushed around a little and can sulk under wood a little when kels get really mad with each other and dash round tank like mad things!

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Thanks for reply buddy! on being one of the nastiest cichla" mine are real babies and the pair with my kelberi (wich are smaller) get pushed around a little and can sulk under wood a little when kels get really mad with each other and dash round tank like mad things!
Really?! Wow! I guess that goes to show you that no two fish are alike. How big are the orinos? They look like solid fish.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Damm. I would of never of thought of orinos being bullied

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store