pair Orinocensis

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Thanks my friend" eney idea whot catch area these would be from? as some orinocensis iv saw are more yellow/gold with less hulk green"
They look like rio metas but it's hard to tell with orinos. That would be my best guess though based on how they look.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Thanks my friend" eney idea whot catch area these would be from? as some orinocensis iv saw are more yellow/gold with less hulk green"
Yeah I'd think rio meta aswell but you never know... They could be Venezuelan orino also. Both get nice green like yours. Either way they turned out to be smokin.

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Yeah I'd think rio meta aswell but you never know... They could be Venezuelan orino also. Both get nice green like yours. Either way they turned out to be smokin.
Are the Venezuelan orino the bigger of the orino"s that are found/collected ? was told these are the bigger more nasty of the orino"

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Are the Venezuelan orino the bigger of the orino"s that are found/collected ? was told these are the bigger more nasty of the orino"
Hard to say really since all the Orinos I've owned were all pretty nasty as they got bigger.... Big Orinos no matter where collected from wouldn't waste anytime trying to kill off smaller ones.

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Hard to say really since all the Orinos I've owned were all pretty nasty as they got bigger.... Big Orinos no matter where collected from wouldn't waste anytime trying to kill off smaller ones.
Seams everyone iv spoke to about orinocensis" say they are the Bad asses of the cichla species! Mine are so placid with eaven smaller kelberi" they get chased around more of the time!
But will say when I had the 2 big males together with females! when the males had a fight over females" it was Dam hardcore! had to put hands in tank to calm things down!

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Seams everyone iv spoke to about orinocensis" say they are the Bad asses of the cichla species! Mine are so placid with eaven smaller kelberi" they get chased around more of the time!
But will say when I had the 2 big males together with females! when the males had a fight over females" it was Dam hardcore! had to put hands in tank to calm things down!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store