Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Not feeling too warm and fuzzy with Legion so far either. Legion is the mutant TV show which takes place in the X-men movie universe.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Here's a Dr Strange trailer for those that may not have seen it yet

the second one is a little better

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not feeling Dr.Strange at all.It might have something to do with the image of him in my mind being a little older like the old comic books rather than this young hotshot looking guy that they have playing the role.....at least the old eighties tv show had him right lol.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Not feeling too warm and fuzzy with Legion so far either. Legion is the mutant TV show which takes place in the X-men movie universe.

Wow, didn't even realize this was in the works. Prof X's son ... one of the most powerful mutants ever with a hell of a twist. They could do it really well or it will fall on it's face mighty hard. Sadly the trailer looked more the latter than the former.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I'm not feeling Dr.Strange at all.It might have something to do with the image of him in my mind being a little older like the old comic books rather than this young hotshot looking guy that they have playing the role.....at least the old eighties tv show had him right lol.
that dude plays the voice for the dragon in the hobbit movies

anyways, i never cared for Dr. Strange

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
that dude plays the voice for the dragon in the hobbit movies

anyways, i never cared for Dr. Strange
Never had a single one of his comics back when I had over 3,000 of them(back in the 70s and 80s). I only liked him when there was others in the comics... such as Defenders

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i don't know much about him

doesn't pique my interest tbh. what's his power? he looks like some kind of wizard

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
He is. The most powerful magic user in Marvel's universe.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store