My polys

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Those are some active polys! There sure are a lot of them.... If you ever thin down the herd and laps are on the to go list, let me know... There is one I like, lol.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Those are a mouthful! When I feed silversides I will cut them up a bit more. Where are you finding your anchovies? I want to find something like that but my local stores dont have them. May have to hit the Asian market...

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Those are a mouthful! When I feed silversides I will cut them up a bit more. Where are you finding your anchovies? I want to find something like that but my local stores dont have them. May have to hit the Asian market...
I get mines at asian store, or sometimes they have frsh some where you can buy baits for fishing.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Asian store has something similar to this, frozen not dried, lolz
Its way cheaper that silversides too, $3-$4 for 3lbs. If you can find a smaller size of anchovies will be better save you the cutting part, but try to look where fishing stores, they have fresh ones you just need to wash it and freeze it.

image.jpeg

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Yeah, I dont want to use silver sides regularly due to cost. I had an awesome Petsmart coupon so I got some along with frozen krill for the pufer. If it wasnt for the coupon I wouldn't have got them.

I will have to go into the Asian market and get some. Of course they always look at me funny, Im half Korean but ended up with the American looking side. I always get questioned when I go out to eat and ask for kimchee with my meal, lol.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Yeah, I dont want to use silver sides regularly due to cost. I had an awesome Petsmart coupon so I got some along with frozen krill for the pufer. If it wasnt for the coupon I wouldn't have got them.

I will have to go into the Asian market and get some. Of course they always look at me funny, Im half Korean but ended up with the American looking side. I always get questioned when I go out to eat and ask for kimchee with my meal, lol.
Lolz, i get the same problem when i go to a mexican store, cause im half german half filipino buy i look like light skin mexican, they always talked to me in spanish, lolz

Yeah i dont use anchovies on regular feeding, i only use it once or twice a month. Mostly its 75% tilapia and 25% massivore pellets are the regular food.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Im trying to finish up the massivore and Sinking Carnivore and switch over to Northfin Carnivore 10mm and 6mm jumbo. The Northfin does not stink up the water and the polys seem to like it a lot already. Im to the point too where Im going to have to just give some stuff away since my fish are so big and some of the food I have is way too small.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store