my motoro and marble ray just had 11 pups

noelsfishland

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
In My Aquarium
Thanks for the nice comments I have four pups left all are male except one.
I am really surprised out of the 11 pups I only sold two too MFK member the rest were snatched up by LFS when any of you could have had your pick out of 11 the stores are selling them for twice what I was asking.I hope the next litter you guys take advantage of a great deal.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I am really surprised out of the 11 pups I only sold two too MFK member the rest were snatched up by LFS when any of you could have had your pick out of 11 the stores are selling them for twice what I was asking.I hope the next litter you guys take advantage of a great deal.
I hope next litter you're shipping. Otherwise you have a very small target market area.

Reactions: CANAMONSTER

noelsfishland

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
In My Aquarium
I hope next litter you're shipping. Otherwise you have a very small target market area.
I think you are mistaken,there are a lot of MFK members in the try state are and Jersey Connecticut.also I don't want to take a chance shipping pups are very sensitive too ammonia burns,and purging is not a good Idea when you have eleven pups.plus I am not set up for shipping,and would have to get more money for the extra headache.I have no problem selling them,I just would have liked some members get a real good deal,and see exactly what they were getting.

noelsfishland

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
In My Aquarium
If you're willing to meet me halfway in NJ. I'll put an order in for 1m and 1f pups if they're coming soon :)
If she is going to have more pups it takes at least 90 days she just had the last litter about a month ago,so if she has another one it will be at least two months.If you want any you are more than welcome to come too my house and pick one you like.it's worth taking the ride to save at least $100 bucks compared for what you would pay at LFS.They are hybrid Motoro and marble ray.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store