BillyCross

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2016
This is my new addition
View attachment 1201655
Its a ansorgii 12"
Thats nice looking. Congrats :)
Could you plz explain Toyin to me? Im going to be ordering my 3 on the Sept. 6th and (as usual) was reading up on it. Ive never ordered fish online b4. I keep seeing that Toyin may not respond to me at all due to being a wholeseller and not wanting to do much retail, and if i send a following email, will just irritate him and he wont respond. The posts were from '08-'09. Is he still like this?

Reactions: Polyaddict86

BillyCross

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2016
Thats nice looking. Congrats :)
Could you plz explain Toyin to me? Im going to be ordering my 3 on the Sept. 6th and (as usual) was reading up on it. Ive never ordered fish online b4. I keep seeing that Toyin may not respond to me at all due to being a wholeseller and not wanting to do much retail, and if i send a following email, will just irritate him and he wont respond. The posts were from '08-'09. Is he still like this?
I want the best fish i can get, thats Toyin. Many more orders will follow this first one. What i would like to know is whats the best way to order from him? New to the ordering thing and dont want to make a mistake that could resinate into the future. Any suggestions?

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I want the best fish i can get, thats Toyin. Many more orders will follow this first one. What i would like to know is whats the best way to order from him? New to the ordering thing and dont want to make a mistake that could resinate into the future. Any suggestions?
Please look at your Private Messages, PM sent. You should have a little envelope above that has a highlighted note by it.

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store