Wy has this Peacock Bass part of forum gone so ****e ?

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Yea my tocantins was a female, she had nice colors and spangles but didn't grow nowhere near as fast as yours and G's
Once mine hit the 450g he packed on the size. I bet if he went to a bigger tank he would get another growth spurt.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Once mine hit the 450g he packed on the size. I bet if he went to a bigger tank he would get another growth spurt.
450 is pretty big. Most people don't have tanks half that size.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
What did you think of the araguaias? Cross bred hybrids?

That Tocantin turned out really nice.
Yeah they were different... Spangling took forever on them compared to the Tocantin but I'm sure they had same parents cause both Tocantin and rio araguaia had the same double eye spot on the tail... Almost all had them for awhile.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Yea my tocantins was a female, she had nice colors and spangles but didn't grow nowhere near as fast as yours and G's
Had a few like that aswell and had to sell them off so they wouldn't be beat on by the others who got 3 times the size.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Yeah they were different... Spangling took forever on them compared to the Tocantin but I'm sure they had same parents cause both Tocantin and rio araguaia had the same double eye spot on the tail... Almost all had them for awhile.
Ahh a lot of kels have the figure 8. The cichla game, gotta love it!

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
So much talk about kels. Any love for ocell or broko? Anyone got any to share?

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
So much talk about kels. Any love for ocell or broko? Anyone got any to share?
Haha you know how I feel about kels. Is have to agree with FunWow. It seems as if brokopondos have vanished. What ever happened to your group?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store