Golden Pimas

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I am very enthusiastic regarding these fish. They are truly amazing animals! Anyone else that would like the opportunity to have a one of a kind fish please pm me or email me at
Fishtankphil78@hotmail.com. be sure to include your contact info as well as ur wish list. We will do our best to make your wishes come true!
Are you a part of PredatoryFins2016 PredatoryFins2016 ?

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I am not affiliated directly. Im a dealer/rep for them but not an employee of the company. If u havr any other questions or concerns lmk. Many thanks
Phil
then please do not solicit commercially on the forum with out applying for vendor status. Thanks

Reactions: Chicxulub

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
then please do not solicit commercially on the forum with out applying for vendor status. Thanks
Im not a vendor. I am not bound by any store or dealer. Im basically a middle man. Thats all. I facilitate the sales of fish to people. When a person is having a hard times contacting a store or seller, i am the one that makes it happen..

Last edited by a moderator:

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Im not a vendor. I am not bound by any store or dealer. Im basically a middle man. Thats all. I facilitate the sales of fish to people. When a person is having a hard times contacting a store or seller, i am the one that makes it happen.
that is fine- but for you to solicit your services on this forum you need to be a paid vendor and if you continue to do it I will be forced to ban you.

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
that is fine- but for you to solicit your services on this forum you need to be a paid vendor and if you continue to do it I will be forced to ban you.
Are u refering to that i need to pay u $250 or something along those lines to help hobbyists attain fish. Not listing anything just offering a concierge type srvc.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Are u refering to that i need to pay u $250 or something along those lines to help hobbyists attain fish. Not listing anything just offering a concierge type srvc.
Yes - anyone selling commercially on this forum needs to be a registered vendor whether listing items or services... feel free to pm me if you would like to discuss this further

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store