12x8x8

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
a crappy video I made the other day for the tanks, will update when I've cycled the other ones; held up a bit with filter issues etc.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
It's not, you'll need an adapter
You do not need an adapter for the fluval co2 as you cannot run the air soft cartridges anyways, don't lead people with wrong advice without first hand experience. The cheapest option is the threaded 16 or 25g co2 cylinders for bikes, you can pick the up for around a dollar each. They must be threaded in order to work with I believe 3/8" threaded ends. These are compatible and can be interchanged with the flucal 20g tanks

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I'm just wondering if the threading is the same on the airsoft c02 as it is on the fluval. If it is then I can use airsoft c02, as it should be the same thing, just c02.
The air soft co2 does not have threading, they are smooth canisters and are not compatible. You would have to make something that apply e ought pressure to them from the bottom to puncture the tops while modifying the flu value regulator to prevent leaking. Not easy to do so best to use 16 or 25g bike canisters that are threaded

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
The air soft co2 does not have threading, they are smooth canisters and are not compatible. You would have to make something that apply e ought pressure to them from the bottom to puncture the tops while modifying the flu value regulator to prevent leaking. Not easy to do so best to use 16 or 25g bike canisters that are threaded
Forgot about that. Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store