Oddball's Oddballs (Updated:3-28-15)

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Not much to update at this time. Got a couple of projects in the works. Working on a hard-to-get anabantoid breeding project (Macropodus occelatus) and putting the 400 back into service for a pair of Mbu puffers.

Thanks for the well-wishes. The cardiologist just extended my follow-ups to every 6 months so, knock on wood, things stay on an upswing. We also think the ulcers are finally under control.

Brent419

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2014
Toledo OH
Not much to update at this time. Got a couple of projects in the works. Working on a hard-to-get anabantoid breeding project (Macropodus occelatus) and putting the 400 back into service for a pair of Mbu puffers.

Thanks for the well-wishes. The cardiologist just extended my follow-ups to every 6 months so, knock on wood, things stay on an upswing. We also think the ulcers are finally under control.
Congrats on the good Dr. Report. Great to hear!! Both projects sound interesting. Can't wait to hear some follow ups

Reactions: Oddball

gandalfdgrey

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2006
Malta
Very glad to hear that you are doing much better and wish you all the best. Please do let us know about your projects as you progress.

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Great to hear you're doing well Oddball

Is there anywhere online someone could find a list of Oddball's tanks?

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Great to hear you're doing well Oddball

Is there anywhere online someone could find a list of Oddball's tanks?
The link in my sig shows a lot of my critters.

Reactions: Oompa Loompa
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store