Should we not give people nicknames?

Should nicknames for active contributers be more of a thing?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
As they say if you can't Dazzle them with your brilliance baffle them with your Bull$hit
lol
no offence but thinking was a back hand joke, folks that know it all per say would be the first to tell you, that they do not.
So do I come across as a know it all? I just try to help people out around here. I didn't choose this title. No one can actually know it all, but people can act like they do and I try not to :D

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Lol guys. I have chosen not to pursue this topic further with all this mixed response, so good luck to all and hopefully you post enough good stuff to be awarded! Enjoy your day

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
It could be set so people could give themselves nicknames, or set so someone with a certain number of posts can give themselves nicknames.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Aquamojo is "Baldy with alot of $ and a few connections who just takes pics of everything, and kinda comes off as a ******* in the first sentence". Second nickname is "Go back to Water Wolves".

I was gonna post a link of AquaMojo using David Allen Coe's music who is a racist by all things standard in the past 20 years.

But you guys beat me.

You guys are doing swimmingly. This place shows alot of promise with this crew.
Lol, I was just wondering how the heck you're still here. Guess we goin to call you "See ya" Guapote!! ;)

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
Aquamojo is "Baldy with alot of $ and a few connections who just takes pics of everything, and kinda comes off as a ******* in the first sentence". Second nickname is "Go back to Water Wolves".

I was gonna post a link of AquaMojo using David Allen Coe's music who is a racist by all things standard in the past 20 years.

But you guys beat me.

You guys are doing swimmingly. This place shows alot of promise with this crew.
Bye!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Everyone finally got their wish, the troll has been banned!!

Everyone do the happy dance

They banned cichlaguapote cichlaguapote ? Oh they did...

Reactions: CarpCharacin
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store