Updates from the 300

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Dont believe him, he ate the lap for breakfast and replaced it the new one is greener.

Dmd you know im not a big fan of weeksii but man im really diggin urs

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Not an update but just a thought. Last night we had a power outage. Heard transformer blow and was without power from about 7 - 10 pm last night. I had bought some cheap battery air pumps and set them up and had no issues with the fish but it just got me thinking I should be better prepared. I have a couple battery back ups that I need to get new batteries for and I could put them on the filters but just made me think how prepared would I be If I had a hard core power outage?

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Dont believe him, he ate the lap for breakfast and replaced it the new one is greener.

Dmd you know im not a big fan of weeksii but man im really diggin urs
When you had your moke and would post videos it really would remind me of the way a weeksii moves and acts. They just have this way about them and of all the polys has to be the mellowest that just gets along with everything. I just wish it had grown larger. I think it may be just a little over 13" now and I really don't see it getting any bigger.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Not an update but just a thought. Last night we had a power outage. Heard transformer blow and was without power from about 7 - 10 pm last night. I had bought some cheap battery air pumps and set them up and had no issues with the fish but it just got me thinking I should be better prepared. I have a couple battery back ups that I need to get new batteries for and I could put them on the filters but just made me think how prepared would I be If I had a hard core power outage?
Thats a really good question, me and Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 were talking about that, when having a power outage and doing water change cause ammonia spikes up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store