Official 2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I thought of a solution...they should not allow him(colin) out until the game starts. So, if he wants to sit let him do it in the locker room out of public sight.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
na, let him do it, as is his right, the NFL may make some changes about it if his team does not. Either way school of popular opinion will put him down.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Sorry if this sounds a little too conspiracy theory but I can't get this out of my head. He should have been cut for his lack of performance and everyone knows it. Now if SF cuts him the whole US is going to be on a front office witch hunt over "firing the guy who was within his rights". He either becomes (for lack of a better term) a martyr and will be paid as such my media etc.. or is protected to continue collecting 19 million/year, on the same bench. He clearly lost the starting job (again) and knew it walking into that game. Now he is untouchable.

What is the fastest way to secure your job when you're on the verge of being fired? Cause an HR issue and you cannot be touched for a given period of time. Management 101... Either way he wins. Even if it has nothing to do with protecting his role he still wins for the cause since we are all talking about it. Well played, butthole...

I love my team and nothing with change that but please please please cut this tool already.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
NFL will not back that,
I understand your argument, but the NFL is bigger than this guy, he does not perform on the field he is adios. if he puts a black on the brand he is adios, at this point he has no endorsers or any that will touch him. And every thing I have read he is being condemned by his own doing.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Read today that all of this stems from his new girl firend being some sort of activist.

Funny how the nfl wouldnt let the cowboys wear tributes to the 5 slain officers but have no problems with this guys actions. Sure its his right to protest no matter how hypocritical his views are but shouldnt the same be allowed for the cowboys

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Looks like I'm a packers fan now that bridgewater is out. Let's just hope we can't win a game and get a good draft pick in the upcoming draft to make up for this season.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Looks like I'm a packers fan now that bridgewater is out. Let's just hope we can't win a game and get a good draft pick in the upcoming draft to make up for this season.
Sorry to hear that man. I heard that injury was brutal. Players throwing up from seeing it.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Sorry to hear that man. I heard that injury was brutal. Players throwing up from seeing it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sorry if this sounds a little too conspiracy theory but I can't get this out of my head. He should have been cut for his lack of performance and everyone knows it. Now if SF cuts him the whole US is going to be on a front office witch hunt over "firing the guy who was within his rights". He either becomes (for lack of a better term) a martyr and will be paid as such my media etc.. or is protected to continue collecting 19 million/year, on the same bench. He clearly lost the starting job (again) and knew it walking into that game. Now he is untouchable.

What is the fastest way to secure your job when you're on the verge of being fired? Cause an HR issue and you cannot be touched for a given period of time. Management 101... Either way he wins. Even if it has nothing to do with protecting his role he still wins for the cause since we are all talking about it. Well played, butthole...

I love my team and nothing with change that but please please please cut this tool already.
I read that Kaeperdick is guaranteed eleven million dollars through the season so I really don't see them cutting him and still allowing him to collect his money.They will likely make him suit up and show up for each game and then cut him at the end of the season.
It'd be nice if they could keep him off camera during the games since the media will be all over him like flies on poop just waiting for the next outburst to report about.Either way,once he is done in San Fran he is finished......I heard that at this point he is about as despised around the league as Ray Caruth was...damn!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think they should play him, then have the team not defend him...I bet the defense would love to sack him( a few penalties too)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store