Old School

ukgoffer

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2012
Westport, CT
My blueline 70/Pan world 200ps is leaking through the case. I'm stumped but decided to order a second and work on my old one as a backup. It has taken me a week to sus this out. In the meantime, 1/3rd of the filtration is off my 300 and my bio load is huge. Stock includes 3 6-8" barbs, an 18" atobapo pike, a 14" blue Nile tilapia, a 15 or 16" dat, a 20+" mono, 2 6" geos and a medium mot/hen Ray hybrid. With the one pump off line, I connected my XL Vortec Diatom. It is doing beautifully!image.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....and,he didn't mention that big peacock bass in there.Vortex is old school.

ukgoffer

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2012
Westport, CT
Not cooperating tonight. image.jpeg
Center back under the log but not coming out tonight. Will try again tomorrow. The pike and the mono gape nose to nose - it's pretty funny but the pike runs when I pull the camera out. I haven't seen a pike gape like this one and it's such a porker - it's got ripples down its belly. Lives on massivore.

image.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah I just saw it,you did mention the cichla....

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Sweet Crenicichla. What's the fish in the picture right above my post? In between the two barbs. Looks like an aro with teeth

ukgoffer

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2012
Westport, CT
That's my Jar. He's looking for a home (de on left side). The tip of his mouth is white from hitting the tank top. The tilapia in the first pic needs a home as well.

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
That's my Jar. He's looking for a home (de on left side). The tip of his mouth is white from hitting the tank top. The tilapia in the first pic needs a home as well.
Gotcha, I thought it had teeth lol. Looked like a payara with scales and shorter teeth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store