videos games

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
You're lucky you're able to play. EA has been having server issues all day. I've only been able to play one match.
Ahhhh, i guess asia time zone helps in that department a little...

I use Twitch for this now ... it's why I bought Overwatch despite it being a FPS. It looked darned fun, and it is!!!
Yeah, i agree twitch can be useful, but sometimes you need someone with similar play style to tell you just how fun it really is...

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Helps when you follow people with the same/similiar tastes of course.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
My ps4 account has been banned. There were charges made w/o my authorization. I called Sony and my credit card company.

The charges were reversed but Sony doesn't care and in order for my account to be back online I gotta pay.

Been speaking to them for 2 weeks now and still the same.

Sad...not sure what to do...I could by a new Xbox with the amount charged.

I'm old enough that video games should be out of my system and this maybe had done it.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
My ps4 account has been banned. There were charges made w/o my authorization. I called Sony and my credit card company.

The charges were reversed but Sony doesn't care and in order for my account to be back online I gotta pay.

I'm old enough that video games should be out of my system and this maybe had done it.
Ouch

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland

We talking orginial 250gb Xbox or Scorpio cost Xbox?

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
That must suck.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yea...kind of disappointed. Not sure what I'm gonna do. But this a common practice by Sony. There reply for everything seems to be pay for what someone else did or permanent ban.

That's after speaking to supervisors.

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
I'd say go for the Xbone or get a mid quality PC for around the same amount that would cost.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store