Long overdue Update!

MP_cichlid

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2015
Connecticut
UPDATE TIME! its been a while since I have posted anything here! it has been a long couple of months of sickness' like parasites and failed spawns and all types crazyness! However my big WC male from my previous posts is for sale. Tomorrow I have a shipment of 3 WC individuals ranging from 4-6" coming in to hopefully pair with my female from my buddy Jason Freshwaterpredators Freshwaterpredators ! Big shoutout to you man, You have taught me so much and now hooked me up with some A+++++ fish. I can't wait to get them and will be posting periodically to keep everyone updated! Here are some pics of my current female that will hopefully have a spawn soon!!

DSC_0494.JPG

DSC_0514.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Wow!! She is gorgeous :)

MP_cichlid

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2015
Connecticut
Thanks everyone! I got all 3 in today and they were all alive and well! The biggest one, which is a male, is 6" my female is 7.5" so I divided them off from her until they get settled that way they rnt too stressed!

adamsfishes

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2016
Thanks everyone! I got all 3 in today and they were all alive and well! The biggest one, which is a male, is 6" my female is 7.5" so I divided them off from her until they get settled that way they rnt too stressed!
Pics or it didn't happen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store