Advice to insure the intake of Massivore delite by Motoro stingray

zapatower

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Hi, my motoro stingray never haven't fed massivore delite, she just eats nightcrawlers and feeders "livebearers", I have tryed with pranws, mussels, clamps, but nothing. I have a Hystrix stingray, he accepts massivore delite anytime. Unlike, Motoro, I have tryed to put on pellets a big amount of nightcrawlers in a small box (5 inches x 2,5 inches "square") on the bottom, but she discarded the pellets. It's so difficult looking for nightcrawlers, feeders have an potential risk to transmit disease and parasites to my stingrays. Thanks. My motoro stingray has 7,5" discus width. Thanks.

ashtonmccants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2016
Hi, my motoro stingray never haven't fed massivore delite, she just eats nightcrawlers and feeders "livebearers", I have tryed with pranws, mussels, clamps, but nothing. I have a Hystrix stingray, he accepts massivore delite anytime. Unlike, Motoro, I have tryed to put on pellets a big amount of nightcrawlers in a small box (5 inches x 2,5 inches "square") on the bottom, but she discarded the pellets. It's so difficult looking for nightcrawlers, feeders have an potential risk to transmit disease and parasites to my stingrays. Thanks. My motoro stingray has 7,5" discus width. Thanks.
Just remain persistent. Starve your motoro for a day or 2 and continue to only feed pellets. They will usually catch on pretty quickly. Unless you breed your own worms, they can become very expensive to continuously feed. Motoros are not generally know to be picky. Just dont be quick to give them what they want. I wouldnt go longer than 3 days as far as starving goes before you give them a small meal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store