The rest of the gang!

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
Great fish blessone. I subscribe on your YouTube channel. I have blanco and panuco Beani aswel. Here are my panucos. I hope you don't mind me showing you my fish on your post.
I have video of all my fish on YouTube aswel. I would have shown videos but as I'm new here I carnt do so till iv posted more and been here over the two day mark.

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

Trimapit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 12, 2017
Texas
See!!! It's posts like these and pics like these that I hate my fish! Lol. I can never get pics like this. Now granted I only use my phone... But still! I see pictures like these and think, " Man my Fish suck!" knowing a lot of it has to do with the quality of camera you are using and such.
Beautiful pictures and beautiful fish man. Great job!!

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
See!!! It's posts like these and pics like these that I hate my fish! Lol. I can never get pics like this. Now granted I only use my phone... But still! I see pictures like these and think, " Man my Fish suck!" knowing a lot of it has to do with the quality of camera you are using and such.
Beautiful pictures and beautiful fish man. Great job!!
I phone 7 me brother.:) Honestly.. and many thanks. Also I'm watching that pair of Beani laying eggs as I text. Without blowing me own trumpet... looks impressive. I'm going to do a video and put it on me YouTube channel tonight if all goes well.

Last edited:

Trimapit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 12, 2017
Texas
I'll get a pic when I get home. They are an F1 Rio Naranjo Male from COTA and a F1 Rio Sarabia Female from Anger Management Cichlids. Taboo.... I know. But they wouldn't breed to their correctly purchased mates. So I tried it this way and they instantly started breeding. So I left them alone.

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
I'll get a pic when I get home. They are an F1 Rio Naranjo Male from COTA and a F1 Rio Sarabia Female from Anger Management Cichlids. Taboo.... I know. But they wouldn't breed to their correctly purchased mates. So I tried it this way and they instantly started breeding. So I left them alone.
Sometimes it just carnt be helped. Look forward to seeing your pics.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store