Losing interest

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee

This. 100% this. Your health comes first, and to be honest if it impacts your animal care and upkeep that much, its time to put the animal's best interests forward and rehome them.
The yellow is hard to read but I tend to agree with what you say. Some chicken soup might help (sorry that was low was it not)(now my karma is in trouble)

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I woke up one morning to find that my Pleco stayed in the same place nearly all night... There was, no exaggeration, a 0.5" tall pile of crap under him.

Carp, there are worse parts of this hobby than water changes. I can't even explain how much trouble my Pleco has caused me... Plants, stirring up gravel, aggression etc... If you don't want to care for the fish, at least give them to another member here. That way you know they'll be taken care of.

altumangel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2016
im sure everybody has these feels before. i know i do. im always changing up my tank scape and changing the substrate. or selling fish then regret after. then ill buy them again then later lose interest.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lol I'm not an anthropologist just have a lot of odd interests, I was however thinking of becoming a biologist but I found it would be to expensive to get degrees, I decided t I'm gonna do fork lifting instead, as it would pay for my fish and weapon related hobbies better. So sorry for massive derail of thread

Reactions: ehh
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store