Official 2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
speaking of the games, I could have sworn Russel Wilson broke his ankle and ripped his knee out in the sea hawks game. They had to hide his helmet so he would not stay out there. He must practice some funky yoga for it to twist like that and just be a minor sprain.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
That eagles quarter back wenze? what ever his name is happening so far.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
no argument there, every once in a while they switch over to the last 3 minutes or so of my team, I have noticed they will do bonus coverage, after the game that was on is over and its close and makes a dif in the play offs late in the season or going to set a all time record.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
I remember the local channels used to air any overtime games too but now they put that idea in the back burner.. Sucks because OT games are always intense..

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I was hearing NFL viewership is way down. The blame is going to Craperpricks protests.

For me it's mainly that I'm very busy this year and haven't had much time to get absorbed into football like I have the past few years.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
For me is that they broadcast locally the worst games possible... Seriously.. last year the nfl televised the best match ups at least 13 out of the 17 weeks. But yeah the viewership is way down compared to last year. Plus, last year there were a few undefeated teams whereas today.. we have 0.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Seems football(thread) has been dead this season. I'm to blame too. I haven't been as active either.

Go Cowboys...they are having a great season but what about the Raiders? They have a shot at the SB and being this year's cinderella team

Reactions: krichardson

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
NFL really has fallen off this year. I don't think it's just the Kaepernick protests. I think the games drag on for so long with all of the commercials, the economy isn't great, who has time to spend 12 hours a week watching football games anymore. I think they're lucky they have fantasy football, otherwise ratings would totally collapse.

Even compare this thread to past years NFL MFK thread, everything related to the NFL is in decline.

Oh yea, go Seahawks

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store