600 gallon video

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Great looking active stocking and awesome tank. How's the inner fiberglass holding up these days? I really want one of these so seeing videos like this is inspiring.
If i had to do it over again i would just save up for acrylic.... pentair tanks are junk. I advise everyone to stay away from them even with other orders.....their customer service staff is horrible

Reactions: M@T!@$

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
If i had to do it over again i would just save up for acrylic.... pentair tanks are junk. I advise everyone to stay away from them even with other orders.....their customer service staff is horrible
I saw a thread on them, I think it was yours actually. Pentair is a very popular company with the big shark guys, I think Turbo bought most of his stuff from there and Zoodiver buys all of his stuff from them.

Although with the customer service review you gave them I don't know if they should be trusted

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I saw a thread on them, I think it was yours actually. Pentair is a very popular company with the big shark guys, I think Turbo bought most of his stuff from there and Zoodiver buys all of his stuff from them.

Although with the customer service review you gave them I don't know if they should be trusted
I think u might be thinking of dolphin i believe its in florida as well ..... i can understand if 1 fiberglass tank might have issues but both mine did and so did other members who purchased dhortly after me and reached out to me telling me they were having the same issues.....i dont really want to get into any further since they have raised my blood pressure enough as it is lol......im gonna leave it at that.

Lets just say im not one to go out of my way to give negative reviews unless the are completely ridiculous...but this company is the biggest piece of.... ever.

Reactions: M@T!@$

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
I think u might be thinking of dolphin i believe its in florida as well ..... i can understand if 1 fiberglass tank might have issues but both mine did and so did other members who purchased dhortly after me and reached out to me telling me they were having the same issues.....i dont really want to get into any further since they have raised my blood pressure enough as it is lol......im gonna leave it at that.

Lets just say im not one to go out of my way to give negative reviews unless the are completely ridiculous...but this company is the biggest piece of.... ever.
Wow, that sucks. Do they make the tanks themselves?

Zoodiver definitely purchases his stuff from PentairAES and he's recommended them multiple times. Perhaps just the fiberglass tanks are bad

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Wow, that sucks. Do they make the tanks themselves?

Zoodiver definitely purchases his stuff from PentairAES and he's recommended them multiple times. Perhaps just the fiberglass tanks are bad
Like i said im gonna leave at that .....i really dont want to talk about that company any further especially on a different thread....

lightsout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Amazon
Very nice Sand. Is there a reason why no driftwood atleast? Im assuming your removing any chance if territory issues or did you just want to spoil your fish with all space possible

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Very nice Sand. Is there a reason why no driftwood atleast? Im assuming your removing any chance if territory issues or did you just want to spoil your fish with all space possible
Thanks man........I have a nice large piece of driftwood i would like to put in there but decided to give them as much room as possible especially since they are still growing.

Reactions: lightsout

Oskie Boy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2011
Memphis TN
I have been looking at these for a long time to replace my 300 gallon stock tank that has no viewing window. Yours looks great. Sorry to hear you had trouble with it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store