It happened!!:) my first pup

cpt.jeeves

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2016
So last night when I came in from having a fire no babies but when I come down this morning I have 1 alive, 1 was eaten and 2 looked like miscarriages
So excited haha
Have him kinda caged off in the bottom of the main tank he kept Jumping out of the containers when they were floating

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Nice one
Get some of r
The smallest bore sized waste pipe you can with 4 elbows and make a rectangle with them that fits under the top edges of your basket. That way it will remain floating and the pups should remain in there

cpt.jeeves

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2016
I managed to just hook the lip over the top of the tank and it's staying there, woke up today and he atleast as far as I can tell it's a he, had a small portion of his disk missing not to sure if the other rays maybe managed to punch him or he cut it on something. Yolk sac is getting smaller went on a trip to the malls today to try and find some black worms or tubifex worms and none anywhere in town:( I got some sinking shrimp pellets for bottom feeders and I have some frozen seafood medley that I feed the big guys so hoping he takes to one of these

image.jpeg

Reactions: mrrobxc

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Finely chopped earthworm mate small as you can cut it up just to get it eating

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store