Tats

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Anbody here have larger size tats?.......my 3 are 9-10 inches and ive been seeing .25 of an inch a month in growth. Seeing if anyone has actually seen .5 inch a month once past the 6-7 inch mark consistently

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I had some many years ago and they never really grown much for me and 3 of them got to 12" in 2 years from babies. I moved and had to sell them.
.5" a month sounds really awesome buddy can you post a pic? I been wanting to get a Tat for awhile now in the 12" range...

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I had some many years ago and they never really grown much for me and 3 of them got to 12" in 2 years from babies. I moved and had to sell them.
.5" a month sounds really awesome buddy can you post a pic? I been wanting to get a Tat for awhile now in the 12" range...

I was getting .25 a month wish i could get .5
Ill post update pics tommorow when the tank lights are on.......I dont know of any members on here that currently have tats bigger then 7 inches. If somebody does please do post pics/comment

Lobonator

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2015
I had a couple they only lasted a few weeks. I dont think they were quarantined long enough after import. And I didn't want to miss them cause I rarely see them where I am. They were awesome at around 7 inches wish I could've put them with my TATF and Dollars.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store