FS | 180 gallon glass eurobraced tank, stand, sump/wet dry etc | $500 | Brooklyn NY | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCatfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Brooklyn
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
180 gallon glass eurobraced tank, stand, sump/wet dry etc
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Brooklyn NY
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Selling my 180 gallon aquarium/ Fishtank. It is 6x2x2 feet, euro glass braced across top center. Black frame on top and bottom.
Tank is very solid, thick glass, no leaks. There is a clamshell type sliver of glass on an edge that broke years ago during a move but it is outside and does not affect tank aside from aesthetics (but u can turn around and not see) tank has regular wear but no real Bad scratches.
Stand is homemade very sturdy with inner bracing of 2x4 and 4x4 beams. The outside is covered in natural plywood and has two doors in front.
Tank operates with an overflow filter going into a 30 gallon sump. There is lots of ceramic and plastic media in the sump. Tanks been running and established for years.
The return pump in an external pump An iwaki wmd-40rlxt​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Jasnet

Feeder Fish
Apr 18, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
180 gallon glass eurobraced tank, stand, sump/wet dry etc
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Brooklyn NY
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Selling my 180 gallon aquarium/ Fishtank. It is 6x2x2 feet, euro glass braced across top center. Black frame on top and bottom.
Tank is very solid, thick glass, no leaks. There is a clamshell type sliver of glass on an edge that broke years ago during a move but it is outside and does not affect tank aside from aesthetics (but u can turn around and not see) tank has regular wear but no real Bad scratches.
Stand is homemade very sturdy with inner bracing of 2x4 and 4x4 beams. The outside is covered in natural plywood and has two doors in front.
Tank operates with an overflow filter going into a 30 gallon sump. There is lots of ceramic and plastic media in the sump. Tanks been running and established for years.
The return pump in an external pump An iwaki wmd-40rlxt​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Where in Brooklyn ? Pics? Text at 63152o3389 thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store