Losing interest

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
ya...raccoons, foxes and coyotes are bad enough...I don't need 35 pound cats attacking stuff too...I'd run out of ammo here lol...luckily the big cats we have aren't plentiful in my state.
We also have jackals too, and we often heard them in the fields, since some lambs didnt always come back from grazing and would cry out for a while, then silence... then jackal howls. We actually found a pair in a field when we went out to hunt porcupine but we only saw the eyes since they dissapear pretty fast. Ah i love life when i visit the farm

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
We also have jackals too, and we often heard them in the fields, since some lambs didnt always come back from grazing and would cry out for a while, then silence... then jackal howls. We actually found a pair in a field when we went out to hunt porcupine but we only saw the eyes since they dissapear pretty fast. Ah i love life when i visit the farm
jackals would be ok lol, I could handle another type of tiny dog haha.

Reactions: Hendre

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
hello; Many years ago my first wife's brother got a husky pup and he had no place to keep it. My wife and I lived sorta far out and he left it with us for a short while. That turned into months then years. When the husky was almost a year old we moved into a more populated neighborhood to a house with a fenced in back yard. Great for the dog as he had a good sized lot.
One of the neighbors at the new place raised chickens and let them run free. Right away they started wandering into the yard inside the fence. The husky was one of the quickest dogs I have been around. He caught and killed them. I tried to break him by soaking one of the dead chickens in hot sauce and tying it around the dogs neck. Did not work. At first he did not like the sauce at all. After a while he would lick a bit off, make a dog face for a bit, then lick again until enough was gone. He then would eat the chicken.
The neighbor eventually quit keeping chickens. Not sure if he ran out of them and gave up or what. As my dog (the dog became mine or maybe he picked me, not sure) never was out of the lot the neighbor had no complaint. Not sure the neighbor liked the way things went. I didn't like that the dog was a chicken killer, but was able to keep him from running lose. That dog was death on most any animal that got into the yard. Never bit a person though.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Predator keeper have u ever heard of a sampsons fox it's a rare genetic mutation that results in lack of or shorter hair in coyotes and foxes, not all hairless canids have mange, just thought u would find it interesting

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
U probably also have coyote x grey wolf crosses as they r everywhere now, also why does everyone have to call every mangy animal a chupracabra?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
U probably also have coyote x grey wolf crosses as they r everywhere now, also why does everyone have to call every mangy animal a chupracabra?
Dunno. We have the tokoloshe, a little dwarf that drags his 9ft thing around and the thought of one terrifies the traditional communities. Atleast its just folklore.

The chupacabra has a little more basis though

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I saw a hellhound twice, so I usually don't make fun of such things, but that's hilarious! Lolololol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I saw a hellhound twice, so I usually don't make fun of such things, but that's hilarious! Lolololol
A hellhound? Well the native population stack bricks under their bedposts so it cant reach them. Search: Leon Schuster tokolosh prank.

Its hilarious

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store