Updates from the 300

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
So they get alone nicely now?
The weeksii is well behaved and never been an issue. It just gets along with everything. The new lap has also mellowed a lot, never see it even try and push around another poly now. Even the big, bad Croc barely nips at anyone and even then looks like a small bark than a bite. There must be something to the numbers because the teugelsi who used to be deathly afraid of the endli now log piles with it. So all is well.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
glad everything is working out. Did the aggression started when you added new bichirs?

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
glad everything is working out. Did the aggression started when you added new bichirs?
My agression issues were with the endli getting territorial with a mopani stump and defending it from all who came near. Then the territory just got bigger and bigger and no poly was safe from attack. As I increased numbers and removed the mopani things got better.

Reactions: tlindsey

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Bump new update or pic;)
Soon, I took a four day weekend to get a bunch of house projects done. Having MFK down for the past couple days helped me to focus on those projects!

The fish are doing well. The Ansorgii is really an active fish and eats so well. Im super happy with it and just wish it would hurry up and grow, lol

Reactions: Polyaddict86

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I have never seen all six together in a single pile. The weeksii is a loner except when it does decide to pile up it does so with the biggest, meanest one, the endli. The ansorgii just likes to be on its own too.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I have never seen all six together in a single pile. The weeksii is a loner except when it does decide to pile up it does so with the biggest, meanest one, the endli. The ansorgii just likes to be on its own too.
Well they do have a big tank to explore and hang out:). Ill do the same if i was your fish in a 300g tank;)

Reactions: DMD123
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store