Losing interest

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Predator keeper have u ever heard of a sampsons fox it's a rare genetic mutation that results in lack of or shorter hair in coyotes and foxes, not all hairless canids have mange, just thought u would find it interesting
I've heard of people seeing weird hairless critters in the winter time when all the mange parasites should be dead, but no this fella had mange. I snuck up on him with a 12ga in broad daylight...he had to have been nearly blind as well.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
U probably also have coyote x grey wolf crosses as they r everywhere now, also why does everyone have to call every mangy animal a chupracabra?
we have coywolves here. The game commission swears up and down that we have "native" coyotes but these things are the size of a german shepherd if not bigger at times, no way they are only coyotes.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Dunno. We have the tokoloshe, a little dwarf that drags his 9ft thing around and the thought of one terrifies the traditional communities. Atleast its just folklore.

The chupacabra has a little more basis though
HES GOT A 9 FOOT THING!?! dude...I bet he exists. set a trap.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
HES GOT A 9 FOOT THING!?! dude...I bet he exists. set a trap.
well he sounds like all of those guys on the internet saying mine is *this* big etc. Did you find the prank?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

sorry for derail lol

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

sorry for derail lol
You killed my hubby with that.. The bit where the guy basically runs up the tree had him in stitches. :D

My one uncle lost a few goats to caracals.
And do you have any idea how much I would LOVE to see a caracal right there, in person??? You spoilt little so and so.. :p You're living one of my dreams kiddo, enjoy the native kitties you have! :D

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
You killed my hubby with that.. The bit where the guy basically runs up the tree had him in stitches. :D

And do you have any idea how much I would LOVE to see a caracal right there, in person??? You spoilt little so and so.. :p You're living one of my dreams kiddo, enjoy the native kitties you have! :D
why in the world would you want a cat that size anywhere near you in the wild lol. That's like me hoping I run into a lynx while I'm hunting...no thanks I choose to keep all my blood inside where it belongs haha.

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store