Losing interest

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
My gf was watching some Gordon Ramsay thing and apparently his dog is named Rumples, and she instantly fell in love with the name.
Then be thankful its your fish's name, not your kids. ;)

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I think that's awesome though! How can you not admire such beautiful animals??? :p
lol I don't have to deal with lynx here, and bobcats are rare, but the coyotes are bad enough on the deer and small game population...I enjoy my lean venison and rabbit...coyotes don't come to my property much anymore lol, they've learned who the top predator is haha. big cats would be the same if they were an issue here lol.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
We never see the caracals. And hey im not spoilt!

Anyways the guy who did that is called leon schuster and is so funny

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
We never see the caracals. And hey im not spoilt!

Anyways the guy who did that is called leon schuster and is so funny
You live on a continent with native cats... You're spoilt in my eyes. :p

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Reading this thread made me forget what the original subject was about.
hahah sorry, me and P predatorkeeper87 like to derail threads together it seems

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
S skjl47 My dog is EXTREMELY protective over my chickens. He was playing with a neighbors dog and the dog acted like it was going to eat the chickens, so my dog kept the other dog away from the chickens. My dog would protect my chickens against another dog. We have a fenced in yard.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Coyotes tend to have a lot of variations, many western populations average from 50 to 90 pounds and like to eat small to large dogs, some plains populations average only 18 to 25 pounds, never really thought of Lynx or bobcat as particularly dangerous, they tend to be shy, I have seen mountain lions, they can be fearless, but don't regard me as food. I would love for chupacapra to be real, but their is a canid in south Texas that may be new to science, it may be a mutant hybrid and may be the animal that inspired the myths, personally I think they r Mexican grey wolf x coyotes with sampsons syndrome.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store