BD hybrid for $300, good deal?

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
if you are fine with the lack of spots I would say go for it and buy him. If you want spots and wont be happy with him down the road save up your money for a different ray, Looks unique to me and probably a hen or BD hybrid.

TheGoldenOne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2016
Philadelphia Area
if you are fine with the lack of spots I would say go for it and buy him. If you want spots and wont be happy with him down the road save up your money for a different ray, Looks unique to me and probably a hen or BD hybrid.
I don't mind the lack of spots at the price, as long as the ray is a real BD hybrid and not some crazy cross. That's why I was hoping someone can help me ID. Seller said the ray is a BD hybrid, but seller is not the original owner so he doesn't know what the cross is. Beside the lack of spots, I think the ray is too big for the tank and seller is just looking to get rid of it IMO.

flukekiller

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2014
gloucester, va 23061
Imo a black ray at that size and price is still a sweet deal especially if you like the lack of spots.. BTW I think that's a nice looking ray

Reactions: TheGoldenOne

Ashley106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2014
England
They might be a lack of spots on top but there's some cray belly spotting looks to be going under neath looks a interesting Ray

rooto56

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2012
usa
I'd hop right on that, jeez! The lack of spots is why I like classic leos as opposed to BDs. This is a diamond in the rough. I'd line breed it to get no spot all black rays.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store