Losing interest

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
hello; The most I have to deal with is the deadliest animal on earth and texting drivers when I ride my bicycle. No big cats, no jackals, maybe mountain lion in the state ( but not anywhere close), maybe coyotes, Think I had a black bear take a dump in the back yard last year ( at least the neighbors claim there was one around.) Do feral hogs count?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
We have raccoons where we live, but we put the chickens in at night. When the chickens are outside during the day and we are not around, my dog stays out there. Predatory birds don't attack if they see a dog in the yard.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
We should have a hunting season for idiots, we could rig a huge bear clamp- type trap, add a hundred dollar decoy bill, then put up a sign saying " it's a trap" , there should be no bag limit. Think this is a good idea to reduce the over abundant human population?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Um not sure where to put this but anyone else notice the problems/ errors area disapeared?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Reading this thread made me forget what the original subject was about.
There is no original topic, this thread was pointless to begin with lol.
hahah sorry, me and P predatorkeeper87 like to derail threads together it seems
listen I only derail hardcore when the thread is silly, I.E. this one lol

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Coyotes tend to have a lot of variations, many western populations average from 50 to 90 pounds and like to eat small to large dogs, some plains populations average only 18 to 25 pounds, never really thought of Lynx or bobcat as particularly dangerous, they tend to be shy, I have seen mountain lions, they can be fearless, but don't regard me as food. I would love for chupacapra to be real, but their is a canid in south Texas that may be new to science, it may be a mutant hybrid and may be the animal that inspired the myths, personally I think they r Mexican grey wolf x coyotes with sampsons syndrome.
the ones out west, the big ones, have been proven in large numbers to be coywolves. Most likely the ones in the south are the same. The ones out here can either be about 35-40 pounds or massive 90+ like I said and a normal coyote doesn't get as large as some of the ones I've seen trapped and shot out here.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
P PredatorKeeper I agree with the coy/ wolf thing,the larger coyotes( if u want to call them that) have more color variation such as red,black, multicolored and my friend even got a white one, this is similar to black phase grey wolves( the black gene comes from domestic dogs)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store