Yourfishstore.com any good????

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
how many times are you going to post this in different forums...good lord.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
I was just looking through the stock list...some of the prices are just absurd.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
ya but one forum is enough lol, I'm sick of my new posts feed being half of "HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT HERE!?!"
I get that... I was being sarcastic. :)

And I ignore them posts because they're 100% irrelevant to my life. I can't buy fish online therefore I can't recommend products/services, I can't share experience and lastly, it's never going to apply to my life (if I have it my way I'll live in Tassie my whole life) so I've no need to learn about it, why should I waste my time and other peoples time doing something that is even less proactive than our current conversation? Hahaha

Don't get me wrong, I pop in now and then (like here for example) but I don't expect to post anything or learn much. :)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I get that... I was being sarcastic. :)

And I ignore them posts because they're 100% irrelevant to my life. I can't buy fish online therefore I can't recommend products/services, I can't share experience and lastly, it's never going to apply to my life (if I have it my way I'll live in Tassie my whole life) so I've no need to learn about it, why should I waste my time and other peoples time doing something that is even less proactive than our current conversation? Hahaha

Don't get me wrong, I pop in now and then (like here for example) but I don't expect to post anything or learn much. :)
I DON'T NEED YOUR SASS AUSSIE!! lol.

I only use the new posts tab because it allows me to see the whole site, not just specific forums, but then theres this guy who ruins my day and then I complain about it!

Also I looked at the site, they have some fish you don't see often, but their prices are retarded high. Like...not even worth a look high.

Reactions: Jason_S

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I always go to tangledupincichlids.com for central and south american cichlids and davesfish.com for my Madagascans. I've never ordered from yourfishstore

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I DON'T NEED YOUR SASS AUSSIE!! lol.

I only use the new posts tab because it allows me to see the whole site, not just specific forums, but then theres this guy who ruins my day and then I complain about it!
If you call that sass... :p

As for complaining about the guy, why not just tell him where you get your fish from? He should stop making repeat threads when someone at least replies something to him... I'd hope... :)

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
If you call that sass... :p

As for complaining about the guy, why not just tell him where you get your fish from? He should stop making repeat threads when someone at least replies something to him... I'd hope... :)
Because I'm not that type of person lol. I get my fish local lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store