Officially back in the game

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
ah similar pricing. I think the fact that i have gravel is the reason i never see my syno apart from feeding or late night :(

if pictus were not so expensive i would have considered getting some but i have decided on redoing my tank to a smaller-fish african theme in December instead. keep us updated! :p

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Man $50 (aud) would get me two, MAYBE three pictus if I got them cheap enough, they're like $30+ each here. :eek:

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
A local fish store a block from my home selling pictus for $7.99 each for any walk-in customers, I can get them at $4.99 each :p I got an empty 40B too and I was thinking to get a group of pictus lol look like someone already read my mind and bought a group for himself :p

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
Man $50 (aud) would get me two, MAYBE three pictus if I got them cheap enough, they're like $30+ each here. :eek:
jeez, thats crazy, even at a small size?

A local fish store a block from my home selling pictus for $7.99 each for any walk-in customers, I can get them at $4.99 each :p I got an empty 40B too and I was thinking to get a group of pictus lol look like someone already read my mind and bought a group for himself :p
Yeah, I could probably find them for around that price online, but with shipping it'd really make no difference
a friend of mine on the other end of the states sees them all the for about the same price

ah similar pricing. I think the fact that i have gravel is the reason i never see my syno apart from feeding or late night :(

if pictus were not so expensive i would have considered getting some but i have decided on redoing my tank to a smaller-fish african theme in December instead. keep us updated! :p
most synos are pretty nocturnal if I'm not mistaken
unless its multipunctatus which is basically a slightly bigger pictus in terms of behavior
I also have a youtube channel, where I have some videos of them
I think left a link in one of the stickies in the video lounge

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yea my syno comes out when the lights were off. He was active at the shop though. Wierd

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Kittiekat, one of these days I got to bring a bunch of fish to tasmania, even if I sell them for 2 dollars more than u.s price, it will still be a lot cheaper than the price u pay in mania.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Kittiekat, one of these days I got to bring a bunch of fish to tasmania, even if I sell them for 2 dollars more than u.s price, it will still be a lot cheaper than the price u pay in mania.
I get the feeling that would be highly illegal... lol

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Smuggle some cocaine in their little butts while you're at it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store