Kent Marine RO Right

bayoupr

Feeder Fish
Jan 20, 2009
Avondale, Louisiana
Does anyone know what this product does to ro/di water? I know it raises the PH but anything else. I thought this stuff was supposed to add something to help water GH. If all this does is raise the PH then I am going to go the Baking Soda route for the PH. I am already using Epsom Salt for the GH and baking soda is cheaper then this RO Right for PH.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I don't think the product has anything to do with your PH.
It's just add minerals to the water if you using RO water in your tank so the water has enough minerals for your live stock or dose when you done your routine water change with RO water.

bayoupr

Feeder Fish
Jan 20, 2009
Avondale, Louisiana
I don't think the product has anything to do with your PH.
It's just add minerals to the water if you using RO water in your tank so the water has enough minerals for your live stock or dose when you done your routine water change with RO water.
It does raise the PH. My water out the RO/DI is below 7 on my tester. When I add RO right according to the directions my PH jumps up to 7.8-8.0. First time I used the stuff I put to much in my water and it jumped up over 8.4. I am looking to see if the stuff adds anything because my TDS meter barely jumps up after adding the stuff. Adding Epsom salt makes my TDS jump up and the water gets harder.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Are you sure nothing in your tank that can altering your PH?
My sister keep discus and her RO water PH is 6.5 she using same product and it wasn't effect nor do anything to PH level.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store