Show off/ brag n thread

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Interesting,this thread has gotten back on course as an aquarium related discussion and it gets moved here yet the "losing interest" thread is all over the place and going on and on about chickens and coyotes but remains in general aquaria.
If there are any reports for a thread we move it in most cases. If not then it is a whomever sees it first type thing. When I first skimmed through (literal use of the term) I saw the losing interest thread as a direct correlation to the hobby hence why I left it in the general area to discuss the hobby. I am not saying either was the correct approach on my behalf, just answering the question.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I house 5 different groups of wc frontosa along with a ton of other wc tangs but this guy is definitely my favorite fish.
He's the alpha of my lupota frontosa group, sorry for the poor photography.

My pride and joy!

Wow....... sexy..

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If there are any reports for a thread we move it in most cases. If not then it is a whomever sees it first type thing. When I first skimmed through (literal use of the term) I saw the losing interest thread as a direct correlation to the hobby hence why I left it in the general area to discuss the hobby. I am not saying either was the correct approach on my behalf, just answering the question.
Thanks for the reply.It seems the thread is quite at home here now, considering the last few postings lol.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Whoa, pretty close; mine was very tip of right pointer. Same circular cut tho. Was carrying a thick sheet of glass and got caught on chip was a bleeder...
pacu mom pacu mom

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Splinter?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store