Wy has this Peacock Bass part of forum gone so ****e ?

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
I think I'm going to rename this thread the random cichla discussion and bullshit thread.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Yeah... Last of the Wild Kels
Those were a score of a find. I regret letting that one go. Too bad there was a 2 per person limit from shark aquarium at the time and I think they were 25 each. When it's counter part jumped, my favorite fish at the time, I was so pissed and got rid of them all and broke down the tank. Stupid impulse lol

I just picked up 5 of the rio doces that rapps had. I can't wait to grow them out. They look like they have a ton of potential. They sold out really quick so I guess there's still a market out there for the rarer cichla.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Those were a score of a find. I regret letting that one go. Too bad there was a 2 per person limit from shark aquarium at the time and I think they were 25 each. When it's counter part jumped, my favorite fish at the time, I was so pissed and got rid of them all and broke down the tank. Stupid impulse lol

I just picked up 5 of the rio doces that rapps had. I can't wait to grow them out. They look like they have a ton of potential. They sold out really quick so I guess there's still a market out there for the rarer cichla.
Yup we've all been there at some point I'm sure.... Yeah there's a market for them cause everyone is done with Bahias lol. They want the good stuff lol

tbrown7552

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2015
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
Anyone interested in helping rebooting the cichla sub forum?

What I mean by this is remaking sticky threads to be more comprehensive so people understand better.

A complete rewrite of the converting cichla off live food. I think a new thread with a care guide for cichla as a whole with individual species break downs like I see on other sub forums here. I can do the writing and illustrations but I'm no expert so I would like some help from others that are more knowledgeable to answer questions and run things by to make sure its top notch

Reactions: bigpac

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;) Those stickies were put there by some of the OGs and would hate to replace them. I suppose some could use an update but if you were to do a search there are a million threads on the same topic and all of the info that you could possible need. If I have some time maybe I'll tackle one or two.

tbrown7552

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2015
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;) Those stickies were put there by some of the OGs and would hate to replace them. I suppose some could use an update but if you were to do a search there are a million threads on the same topic and all of the info that you could possible need. If I have some time maybe I'll tackle one or two.
I personally think it is broke but I guess I'm wrong. Nevermind then.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store