Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

Garman88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2016
Sorry i posted it in so many diff sections i was trying to get a answer from diff breed keeping people. I was looking at gobys and bowfin and gar by the way.

Isaac'sTank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2016
I always go to tangledupincichlids.com for central and south american cichlids and davesfish.com for my Madagascans. I've never ordered from yourfishstore
Any idea were to find Red Texas, Texas, and red spotted severum? Can't get any at my LFS and need trusted dealer.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I believe cichlids of the americas may have all of those fish, I'm not sure though. Ordering is a little harder through them with the $100 minimum.

neutrino

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic, US
I've heard of them but no experience with them. Decided to check this thread after seeing a number of replies, expecting to find relevant opinions I could use for future reference, not half the thread taken up with comments posted only to complain about the question. :rolleyes:

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
I believe cichlids of the americas may have all of those fish, I'm not sure though. Ordering is a little harder through them with the $100 minimum.
They usually don't carry hybrids like red texas. Rarely will any of those vendors if not ever have them.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
They usually don't carry hybrids like red texas. Rarely will any of those vendors if not ever have them.
I know Jeff Rapps had Super Red Severums not too long ago, didn't seem like a stretch to think COTA might have them as well.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I've heard of them but no experience with them. Decided to check this thread after seeing a number of replies, expecting to find relevant opinions I could use for future reference, not half the thread taken up with comments posted only to complain about the question. :rolleyes:
head to one of the other 18 threads posted, start your own meaningful discussion.

MC4RKiller

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2016
VA
I got my red severum from Gun Powder Aquatics, have also seen them listed at The Wet Spot. Red Texas? Good luck, I have searched for one for years and have yet to come across a true solid red spotted texas type fish. Too many have black dusting or are random mutts which arent really red. Texas are easy to find most online vendors carry them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store