Started my Native tank tonight....

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Looks good, keeping my natives is illegal and im too lazy to even try for a permit and its all cause of your bass and bluegill causing trouble in our waterways :eek:

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Looks good, keeping my natives is illegal and im too lazy to even try for a permit and its all cause of your bass and bluegill causing trouble in our waterways :eek:
yea, they introduced LMB and Bluegill all over the world.....helluva Sport fish, but I prefer Smallmouth Bass all day over Largemouths.....don't grow as big, but they fight 10x harder, and the aerial acrobatics is breathtaking ....once you catch big Smallmouths on light line, you're spoiled for life, cuz that's ALL you ever want to fish for after that

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice,a friend of mine has a bunch of bluegill and hybrids over 1 pound,I want to try to grow this fish again as I bet I can grow the next one to at least 4pounds

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
NICE....are these Grass or Redfins?

Yo frank what's this.. why are there still only girly fish in there :p
tank isn't that big Bro....IDK how big, but i'd bet $$$ it's not bigger than 30gallons....it's a nice looking Hex though, I just can't get good pix because it's in a awkward locataion about 18" from our pool table, so yea....tough to get pix, plus like I said, Coppersafe in the water for extra cloudiness :( TBH, Green Sunfish are one of the most aggressive U.S. Natives we have, Dude. that's why I only have one and he's small. Rockbass aren't much nicer either. These were actually gonna be bait for Flathead catfish until 2 months ago or so

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
best I can do for now, guys
STB_1982.JPG STC_1983.JPG STD_1984.JPG STE_1985.JPG
I actually lost a Bluegill and a Redbreast last month, maybe 1.5 months ago, so it's actually 6 small Bluegill, 3 Redbreast, 1 Green, 1 Rockbass

Reactions: kendragon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store