Status
Not open for further replies.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
if you will ship him i will take it. I have a 4500 gallon tank.
You can inquire with Raymond Chan or Wesley Wong if they can help you ship it. They've done it for me many times by shipping rescues or private seller fish to me but always along with a large order.

Either the buyer (lamanuts) or the seller (pseudodoras) can try to set it up. On either end.

I'd offer to help out but I have no plans to order from either any time soon. Besides, I'd not pay for the fish. But looks like lamanuts would and he has a seal of approval from many of us.

If you didn't know he is Josh, RigRich545's son.

Reactions: lamanuts

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
You can inquire with Raymond Chan or Wesley Wong if they can help you ship it. They've done it for me many times by shipping rescues or private seller fish to me but always along with a large order.

Either the buyer (lamanuts) or the seller (pseudodoras) can try to set it up. On either end.

I'd offer to help out but I have no plans to order from either any time soon. Besides, I'd not pay for the fish. But looks like lamanuts would and he has a seal of approval from many of us.

If you didn't know he is Josh, RigRich545's son.
Glad to see we are still remembered in the community. :)

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
You and your father are always remembered and respected. No question about it.

pseudodoras

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2007
san diego
ok im down in the northern san diego area so i would have to find a shipper down here so i will check with lfs and see if they can do shipping or point me to someone who can .i will let you know and thanks for the help bigger the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store