1100G ~ Finally!

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
can i have some fish too and a bowl of rice? thatll be enough to fill me up lol.
really liking that female festae & frt though! spoiled silver being hand fed strips
lol hahah how about some filtration shots?

Reactions: knobhill

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
can i have some fish too and a bowl of rice? thatll be enough to fill me up lol.
really liking that female festae & frt though! spoiled silver being hand fed strips
lol hahah how about some filtration shots?
I will work on a filtration video tour. Got clean up some lines so it looks good for you guys.

The Aro isn't spoiled, he's blind in one eye and has de in the the other. He would starve if I don't hand feed, can barely find what I feed him!

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
I will work on a filtration video tour. Got clean up some lines so it looks good for you guys.

The Aro isn't spoiled, he's blind in one eye and has de in the the other. He would starve if I don't hand feed, can barely find what I feed him!
poor aro how did he get blind in one eye? at least its in a good home with a caring owner.
will be waiting for that filtration tour lol

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
Alrighty. Here is my next project to tackle: wiring/cord management.

There isn't much space under the tank due to the twin sumps, fx5s, uv sterilizer, and drip system exchange pump. When My dc pump died, I got a free replacement controller, but it showed me how difficult it is to service the electrical part. Also, I'd like to mount the exchange pump in a sound reducing box. Additionally, my airpump and light drivers are above and behind the tank (more cords and airlines to manage)

Did I mention there is now a 70g quarantine/time out tank next to this? I must crawl under the 70g stand to even reach the electrical, Or the sump pump.

My goal is to tidy this up but I'm having mfker's block on what to do.

Check the photos and offer up some suggestions please! I've seen some very clean setups on here so I know folks can help.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: tomojsg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store