Datnoid Island
Is this a joke question?

Richard8oh8

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Is this a joke question?

Actually no its very serious. Since theres a great firewall that blocks all outside communications i can't look it up on google. Although thats guys joke was funny the punishments in shanghai are severe for minor things since they are obviously communist here. Ive heard of Expats getting deported and not allowed back into the country as well as being shot in the back of the head and killed. The US embassy can only help so much.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Actually no its very serious. Since theres a great firewall that blocks all outside communications i can't look it up on google. Although thats guys joke was funny the punishments in shanghai are severe for minor things since they are obviously communist here. Ive heard of Expats getting deported and not allowed back into the country as well as being shot in the back of the head and killed. The US embassy can only help so much.
Oh yeah,the political climate over there is one thing and a completely different subject than which fish are allowed or not and I'm fairly certain that the U.S. Embassy is toothless and pretty much useless....I'm no authority of course but it appears to me that pretty much anything goes over there as far as which fish and other animals one wants to keep.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
Coming soon to America, no doubt, courtesy of Obama and hillderbeast

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store