Anyone into kung fu movies??

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
Yea I dig the old school fu flicks too. Last one I saw was Last Hurrah For Chivalry, it was pretty good. Next one I hopefully to see is a Venoms flick, I think it's called 2 Champions of Shaolin, I'll post a clip when I get home. As far as early Jackie Chan, you can't leave out Snake In the Eagles Shadow, with Hwang Jang Lee, I think that's my favorite of his old school fu movies :D
Got 2 Champs From Shaolin in my collection. Its cool, you should enjoy it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha c'mon bruh you know that joint was lame.

And that wasn't even Tyson's voice. Haha
Lol I wasnt aware as I did not even bother to watch it.The previews were enough.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
oooooh, can I join??? I like The Man With The Iron Fists, 47 Ronin, The Protector, Fearless, Hero(anything Jet Li), The Legend of Drunken Master, Operation Condor (newest), Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer, just about all of Steven Seagal's movies, Ironheart, ......and the GOOD Van Damme movies - Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Universal Soldier series, Cyborg, Lionheart, Double Impact, Pound of Flesh (best one by FAR, IMO), ......and ton of others I'm forgetting

Reactions: shookONES

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
oooooh, can I join??? I like The Man With The Iron Fists, 47 Ronin, The Protector, Fearless, Hero(anything Jet Li), The Legend of Drunken Master, Operation Condor (newest), Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer, just about all of Steven Seagal's movies, Ironheart, ......and the GOOD Van Damme movies - Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Universal Soldier series, Cyborg, Lionheart, Double Impact, Pound of Flesh (best one by FAR, IMO), ......and ton of others I'm forgetting
Dang how did that bum Steven Seagal get into a kung fu convo...hahaha

I'd rather watch the Last Dragon....Sho Nuff!

Reactions: Frank Castle

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Legend of the Drunken Master is one of my all time favorites! :D

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store