Anyone into kung fu movies??

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Dang how did that bum Steven Seagal get into a kung fu convo...hahaha

I'd rather watch the Last Dragon....Sho Nuff!
Last Dragon always comes up, I still haven't seen it, I'll have to check it out.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There are some interesting looking fairly new movies on Netflix but I have not gotten around to viewing any of them yet.

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
Last Dragon always comes up, I still haven't seen it, I'll have to check it out.
Haha you aint missing anything man. Only watch it if you got time to kill and dont mind feeling like wth did I just watch when its over.

one of Jackie's movies I used to really like was Shaolin Wooden Men. Haven't seen it in like 20 years though. I think I need to hunt down copy this weekend.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Haha you aint missing anything man. Only watch it if you got time to kill and dont mind feeling like wth did I just watch when its over.

one of Jackie's movies I used to really like was Shaolin Wooden Men. Haven't seen it in like 20 years though. I think I need to hunt down copy this weekend.
Lol, Alright. I haven't seen Shaolin Wooden Men, Ill look out for it.
I saw this recent trailer, I'll see it if I get a chance. I heard Lee's encounter with Jack Man wasn't much though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah? The new Bruce Lee inspired movie?
No,that's not on there but there are a few movies that are set back in the feudal times;Memories of the Sword,White Haired Witch,and Golden Cane Warrior to name a few.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I might get into Kagemusha later.It's an oldie,set back in medieval Japan.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Overall it's a cheesy movie but IMO there are a few inspirational moments. I used to get pumped up for the opening scene and the final fight(the music helped).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store