Active Predators for a 120 gallon Aquarium

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
I'd think that would be kind of hard to do though. They would be closeting threads all the time because of quickly the boards moves sometimes.
I was just kidding anyways. I think it's kind of funny.
I noticed the date earlier this morning and almost said something then. But decided to see how long it would go lol

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
If you like piranhas (which I do), one of the rhombeus variants would be cool. The blue diamonds are my particular favorite. They grow slowly, about 5-6" their first year, then about an inch per year after that, so one of them should be able to live in a 120 for quite a while

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
If you like piranhas (which I do), you might consider one of the rhombeus variants. Blue diamonds are my particular favorite. They grow slowly, 5-6" their first year, then about an inch a year after that. One of these could live in a 120 for quite some time. Properly kept, a rhombeus can live for more than 20 years.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

...James...

Feeder Fish
Dec 11, 2017
I would do a big bull Jag Cichlid... just saying. Or maybe a small school of firemouths... they aren’t necessarily predators but they are active. Oscars might do well too. An Odoe Pike would look really cool and it would definitely be active...
Good Luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store